Thursday, July 7, 2011

Women's Hobby

I think I spend most of my time shopping, inside pharmacy and shops related to skin care products. Watson was one of my famous spot to spend my free time. Looking on product labels and comparing prices. I think i tried most of the skin care brands around Watson.
I don't like the point, using skin care series which come in a set, kinda like to mix different brands according to my skin's condition.
Discovered Shiseido Aqua Label moisturizer emulsion, very suitable for day use. I kinda like it light and smooth after apply, especially for hot and humid weather here.

A notice for BB cream user, please do not use BB cream as part of your moisturizer in the day time. I knew they always promote it as all in one skin care and make up "magical" cream. Either your face will dry out, acne pops out cause of the clogging from the BB cream. (Who said BB cream won't clog the pores?)
We still need to use proper make up remover, to remove BB cream which stick to your skin for the whole long day.
Last, a note to all my fellow buddies, at least exfoliate your skin once every week. For acne skin, use exfoliate cream instead of scrubs. (I still remember the time when BW everyday mimic the Ginvera advertisement's slogan.)

2 comments:

  1. ah, i dun understand products.. see, the time i went back, i use biore acne mild care foam cleanser wash and my pimples cleared up (http://cgi.ebay.com/Kao-Biore-Acne-Mild-Care-Foam-Cleanser-Wash-160ml-/110686890989?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item19c573ebed) bought it in hk last time round.

    then i came back to sg,then my pimples come out again. =.=" damn sien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly pimples break up when your skin get too dry or too oily. Maybe product you currently using too strong edi. Have to find something mild.
    The basic 3 steps must do it well. Cleanse for cleansing, toner for remove excessive dead skins and moisturizer for keeping skin's water level balance.

    ReplyDelete