Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mobile Phones

I need to change my handphone soon. My current E71, the software already corrupted and keep restart whenever 'he' likes. Its already been almost 3 years I'm using him. The battery life can be so call still long lasting.
But, I still having hard time choosing between Iphone and HTC. Iphone apparently have better screen colors and more phone casing all around the street. And seems like Ken, Wei, Bw, Lee and Heng are having a good time using them.
I was attracted to HTC cause they are less limitation towards apps download. The model I had my eye on it was HTC Sensation. 1.2GHZ processor make it faster internet loading compare to Iphone.
Need more time to reconsider I think, both phones also quite expensive. sigh...


2 comments:

  1. sensation is a good phone, I support

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i need to wait till end of the year. saving money >.<

    ReplyDelete