Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random Update

I spent a lot of time to tidy my room lately. Especially my wardrobe and piles of related bills. Kept thinking, why the hell i bought that piece of crap/clothes? And when did i bought it? I just pack it into a plastic and going to bring them for donation. I really underestimated my "shopping desire" for quite lot of years.
I repeat and repeat, keep telling myself that buy things which are necessary, useful and worth the money. But sometimes its really hard to stop myself from buying things. As a female, i had save quite a lot on the 3 biggest enemy of wallet: Shoes, women accessories and hand bags. I'm not into shoes cause i hardly can get my size, and i sensitive to accessories. Hand bag can last very long.

Just talked about saving, but i still feel like getting a travel luggage. But my sis urge me to buy backpack. Zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment