Friday, July 8, 2011

Portable speaker

I had very limited space and gadgets in my room. Last week when we went for a tour at taylor lakeside, i can't forget what i saw at the shop called gravity.
Cute bear design of portable speaker which read mini sd card. So end up buying it when i saw it at pyramid.
Although it was a product from china, unexpected sound quality coming out from this small boom box. Plus, it can read pendrive too, similar to car mp3 modulator.
I having some hard time choosing between black and the pink color. Decided to go for a pink one, help cheer up my mood when listening to the music.

2 comments:

  1. my friend had the exact same one...bought when he went to china...not bad...but i think price is way lower than how much you paid for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought from shopping center sure it will be a bit more expensive ==

    ReplyDelete