Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching up with another gang

Yesterday, I online chatting with a "long time no see" friend. Apparently, he was busy going after a girl for the year. And for his upcoming birthday, he plan to gather clubbing session at mist bangsar. What I told him was, I feel tired when I think of clubbing nowadays. Very obviously I started to ageing and the teenage rebellious doesn't exist anymore.
Shocking news from him, one of the girl going to marry this coming September. Yes, the couple going to marry cause of a child. A six years old boy. She gave birth to him around f5. But the girl's mother take care of the child and pay some aunties to babysit him for the daytime. They never admit to the guy's parent that they already had a child. Things can't cover for long, soon the little boy need to enroll into primary school. Incomplete birth certificate, they went to explained to the guy's parent, and need to plan for a marriage registration.
Seems like I need to lose few more pounds to attend to the wedding.
....................
I still can't imagine our own cina gang people will get marry and give birth to children.
I think my first prediction will be Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment