Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th July - Independence Day

I'm not American, but i quite concerned with this date cause it was my elder sister's birthday!
Just for your info, my family not westernized enough to tell each other how much we love them. So we always skip birthday celebration as well.
It had been a year since my elder sister Jamy moved to Singapore. No one at home poking me around, scold me or keep complaining, quite not used to it for the first few months. But I understand well that I have to take care of everything without her inspection now.
And on March 2011, she had registered her marriage with her husband, Victor. Waiting for her PR approval. Their real wedding will be held on December 2012. I'm really glad that she's really feeling happy with her husband. (Envious! Victor bought her a pair of Chanel earrings for her birthday.)
Here i secretly wish her happy birthday, and not telling me she's poor every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment