Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family matters

Before our trip to Singapore, lot of things had happened to my family.
Firstly my grandpa went through some surgery last year, my uncle's wife elope with some other guy, my great grandma passed away, and my grandma got herself a stroke last month, making her half paralyzed.
............
My uncle who stayed with my grandma, his wife (I called her 'fucker' secretly) had been working as manager at Cavenzi's furniture shop around kajang area. Seems like she feels unsatisfied with her husband and elope with this owner of the furniture shop. What left behind was my foolish uncle and a pair of kids. And since then my grandma had been stressing herself out and break down months later. It wasn't a good thing to be proud of. But no one able to stop the fucker came by secretly to visit her kids. It's really different from what we watch in drama, the divorce has been made secretly and the elders didn't knew a thing about it. No explanation had been made to my grandma.
My mother advice my eldest uncle to talked to his little brother about it but he said he afraid he can't meddle with other people's affair. WTF? That was his younger brother and he pretend that it wasn't his business. The worst case was the kids. They can't figure things out and why their mother not staying with them. Everyday making out war in my grandma house.
I got quite irritated by this incident, cause my grandma had been doing all the house works and cooking since she married to my uncle for 10 years. Taking care of children while she out for works. Didn't fulfill her duty as a daughter-in-law at all!
I wish that when i saw her on street, I can beat the crap out of her.


The house that had been ageing for years, and who would care what kind of stories behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment