Monday, July 18, 2011

Living qualities - Bed

I'm the type of person, request much more better 'helpful' living household or items. And wasted quite some money just to dump old things away.
................

This time I'm not satisfy with my bed.
Actually the set of mattress and bed deviant bought around a decade ago. The bed eventually bought for my younger sister. After some 'rawr' and siblings argument 3 years ago, I moved to the room downstairs. The queen size bed which I bought was left in my sister's room and grabbed the older bed. The deviant sink at the middle when sleep on it but I fixed it with buying a huge plywood and placed it underneath.
The good time doesn't last long. Bed started to sink again. I had spent a lot of nights, unconsciously sleeping on the border of my bed. Slept really badly. I went to Ikea to look for bed frame. They doesn't come cheap, makes me feel disappointed. Now, I removed the bed deviant, and let the mattress lie on floor, just like japanese futon.

No comments:

Post a Comment