Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tremendous Day

I think i can list myself as Gan the Mission Impossible.
Woke up early due to noises from next door, so i just prefer to wake and go work early.
Morning,
- Go bank on 7am.
- Pick & buy hardwares.
- Send the materials to working site.
- Find auntie who working at oug.
- Send cpu to fix.
- Buy external hdd. (Met some incident at computer shop, long story to tell.)
- Pick & buy water boiler.
- Bake & eat macarons.

I had done quite a lot of stuffs and i had some free time during afternoon.
I went 1u a while until 9pm.

Disaster again, mom's car broke down.
Some more she was at sungai long.
Drove like mad there, so worried that my mom alone will kena rob at roadside. Till i reach there, called tow car and let the guy did all the stuffs.

The story not end yet, i thought that at last i can go home and sleep like pig. I drove ahead like few kilometers. The tow truck guy called halfway said some police officers stopped him and suspect he stole the car. WTF?
The misunderstanding cleared when the local police station gave me a call and did some verification. Police officer told me that there's this chinese male called and report the truck's plate number.

OMG. This is so gg. Wafak so many trucks you don't report and you wanna report my truck.


The very last thing i think of, i just wanna lay in my bed asap. Once home, my dog nearly run away, again. Which i stopped him so fast with my flying body slam on the floor and catch him.
Both knees bleeding. Zzz. I don't care. I just came online to blog and going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment