Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seduction

I met a guy online for quite a long time, i think more than a year. He accidentally added me cause i have the same name with his secondary mate. We only met up for twice only, we had some drinks at the cafe for every meet up.

He's one year older and doing advertisement design. At first when we knew each other, he was in uncertain state of relationship with his ex girlfriend. Of course i cheer him up a bit, we talked a lot about our hobbies, photographing and travels. After some time, he gave up his ex and remain single until now.

That's the time he started coming after me. Eventually it was a nightmare. He knew that i'm doing fine with my boyfriend, but he keep asking me to go out for date and travel together. I totally reject each of his invitation.

Apparently, not every friendships between male and female can be so pure and naive like us in cina gang. If showing a tiny bit more of kindness and friendliness, they will think that it could progress into more deeper relationships and crossing the line.

Sigh. I just hope to know more friends but they think of me as a foc whore.




No comments:

Post a Comment