Friday, August 19, 2011

Resolution

I think i had been immune with what my dad did always. I'm handling with my emotion quite calm with any situation involve with him. It happens that my parent started to accept the way i do things and resolve issues correctly.

My mom flipped me from my bed just now. Looked on the phone, its only 4.30am. With my zzz-ness, i straight away knew its about my dad again.

She was so worried keep calling him from 12am to 3pm, until he reached home at 4 something morning. Apparently, he was drunk stopped at road side. And been robbed by some indian guy. He told my mom that the indian guy was carrying a knife so he have to give everything. The lucky thing is the robber doesn't rob my xiao bai and drove off.

My mom was so mad and on the verge of crying. So its not the time for zz, and i told my mom i will handle everything tomorrow morning. Quite handful of task. Firstly need to report to police station, and with the police report gonna make new IC and driving license. Other than that need to replace sim card and atm card. Need to buy a new phone as well.

What a bad timing, some more i had an appointment for car service at section13 tomorrow morning 10am. My mom is going to complain and nag about this matter for few months.

5 comments:

  1. 人没事就好。最近很多这样的事情发生。最好早一点回家。坚强!!加油!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what matters most is the safety of your dad.

    lately, a lot of such crime happening.

    It is best to go home early.

    Be tough!!

    All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can pull it through, you always did and will do so this time also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im doing fine. Just that very busy almost everything pile up at the same day ><
    Luckily got my car service done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happened that i have to teach my dad how to report and make new IC. Zzz.

    ReplyDelete