Sunday, August 28, 2011

Judgement

My days had never came to peace. Its very natural that i'm worry about my own family and friends.
Actually its about my younger sister. I really think that her relationship with her boyfriend are totally weird/unacceptable. The more i talk to the guy, the more i think that he just don't wanna have stable relationship.

The story was like that, last year my elder sister brought this friend, vincent, a tour around pj. They hunting for good food around pj/kl area. There's this night they packed dozens of chicken wings and came to my house for a feast. Which i believed vincent "fell in love" at the first sight when my sis eating chicken wings. It doesn't really sounds romantic though. After sometime they get to chat online, and vincent present her some bracelet and they started their relationship from this point.

He works as financial consultant/adviser. I didn't really knew where/who he work for as he never gave us a name card. But what i heard was he have to convince rich people to invest in his company. That makes him fly around the world all the time.

He came to malaysia once a month, but slowly it convert into once every 2 to 3 months. I did't knew that did they go through the state where they understand each other enough about personalities and family backgrounds.

Two days ago, when i saw him online, i'm just bluntly asked him what he likes about my younger sister. This is the answer he gave me:
- I like her innocent.
- I don't like complicated women that i have to think what she thinking.

Then i throw him another question. Why doesn't you introduce yourself properly to my dad? (Their relationship kept as secret from my dad for one and half year already.)
- I think she have her own mindset so i just follow her way of doing things.
- I have nothing for your dad to complain about. Introduction anytime will be fine. I have proper income, proper family background and i always have 250k SGD in my account.

I really wanna choke his neck if he's talking like this face to face. As expected from a singaporean man. He thinks that i'm selling my sister. WTF! I wish i could choke him and arm lock him on the floor. Innocent? Don't you understand that my sister is just a college student? The innocent will gone once she grows mature and started to work in society! Its not about how much money you have, its about the sincerity to go out as a proper boyfriend with my younger sister.

If you don't like complicated women, why not you just marry a china woman and properly give her allowance every month! So she won't oppose you and follow everything you said. Fu** you!

My mom has been the type who worries a lot. Since they started to go out, my mom never stop thinking what would happen to my sis when they break up. It wasn't cool. It was totally a bad idea to let our own parents worry over our own relationship.

I knew its my way of judgement, but my sixth sense + woman instinct never lose its accuracy.

3 comments:

  1. ling ling, seriously consider to take up art courses...you have the talent, man..

    abt ur sis, u ade told me ytd, so not much to comment here ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. no choice, he's the type of guy i totally hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw those pictures can come out cause i'm an otaku when younger time.
    roughly know how to express feelings with picture.

    ReplyDelete