Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Massage coupon

Everyday the fb advertisement bar post some promotions, variation of vouchers and coupons. I accidentally registered groupon.my since i needed to check something for my sister. And everyday they mail their latest deals and newsletter to my email account. I do check on them and delete them after that. But something caught my attention for the latest deals.

It was the massage coupon from a spa center at setia alam.
A total of 135minutes of so call shiatsu massage, scrub and sauna. And private room provided for couples too! It cost me RM100 per voucher.

A bit worried when i key in my card numbers which they do not request any online transaction password at all. But since i printed out my vouchers, it should be fine? I guess?

Talk about massage, we city people, so lack of relaxation and greenery views. What we can see about massage shops in pj are suspicious. So so suspicious when only men entering the place. And a lot of china women working... Its hard to find a proper massage place. Everyday my body muscles so tired, too much works and extreme sports. Hopefully i can use the voucher soon, together with my boyfriend and enjoy a wonderful spa session!

3 comments:

  1. i also want.. decent massage place.. i dowan those ppl who suddenly grab wrong places.. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...that could only be in phuket, dai lou...haha..

    ling ling, remember to go before it expires. Or else, you will cry. just a simple advice. teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. it expires very late. until december 2011.
    they always do promotion cause their location are far. sumore because of indecent massage centers at pj/kl, now facial salon also don't do body massage anymore =(

    ReplyDelete