Sunday, August 21, 2011

Productive

I think i had raise my productivity level lately. No matter its about company's job or personal task.

1. I can do banking task faster than usual, which i glare and stress the banking staff (win!).
2. Faster info survey.
3. Memorize directions from google map (still don't have a proper gps).
4. Settle my family/boss (example: my dad).
5. Doing all sort of sending cars to service center, buy hardware for repair stuffs at home.
6. Able to arrange time to meet friends.
7. Able to visit grandma once a week.
8. Do laundries and house work etc.
9. Spend half hour everyday to talk to my dog.

A lot better from the days when i goyang kaki. I wish i still have the motivation to do everything right and nicely from time to time. And able to improve a lot of other super skills to get my task done.

No comments:

Post a Comment