Saturday, January 14, 2012

Talents

I think good looking guys with talents are very attractive. I might drool all over if i get to know one.

Example:
Good looking guys who draw nice arts. (Not anime characters sketch.)
Good looking guys who play instrument and sings well at the same time.
Good looking guys who take really nice pictures with their dslr. (Not those amateur who thinks that they are very pro.)
Good looking guys who cook well.

Sudden urge of thinking these kind of impossible stuffs, caused my sister whatsapp me talked about how she met a client who are very handsome.

Chiropractic doctor hired my sister to design new brochure for his own clinic.
Korean & American mix. And he looks like one of the drama artist Daniel at Korea.

Daniel Henney

Omg. I know i sounds desperate but if i met a guy like this on the street i think i can't stop myself from staring at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment