Sunday, January 15, 2012

I miss photographing

Last year, I've been told by an uncle that its a waste that i didn't try to catch up for photographing practice. Either professional or beginner mode. He courage me to become a wedding photographer. Which they are bunches of them along the street.

Last night when i met others for dinner, Tham brought his camera and new equipped lens. I guess i really miss photographing. Abandoned my mini digital cam for too long.

Honestly i had a lot of fun capture photos. My photo style was more towards candid freestyle, scenery and objects. Still very bad at capturing portrait and face expression though.

Kinda like D5100, the same dslr Tham using. Hope Nikon will release more low budget dslr soon.

New year new resolution, is to get a dslr for myself this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment