Monday, January 9, 2012

Mentality Status

"They should have a tab for mentality status at facebook."

I guess my mental had been quite numb from the work challenges everyday. Helping out family's business are a lot harder than i think last time. Its everything about $$$. I think employed under company like others in cina gang, which they received salary sharp on time. Don't really need to care the company earn $$ or not, just have to make sure the tasks appointed by boss get done on time.

Maybe its a mistake that i quit my gym, no where to vent my anger and madness.

I wish i can dance well like the guy in the MV.

2 comments:

  1. but on the bright side, ur business, u change things that u dun like. indeed we have less financial risk, but we can't change things that we dun like. there's always ppl on top of us screwing things over and there's nothing u can do ab it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i guess both employed and self-employed also have their own benefits and weakness.

    ReplyDelete