Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two nights ago, my boyfriend told me he was busy so not coming over to meet me. The reason is he have to attend old friend's funeral. When i met him yesterday he told me the story of whole incident.

This guy was 28 years old and he was once my boyfriend's junior. He went for his friend's bachelor night and drank a lot of alcohol. Mainly hard liquor like hennesy and xo. They rent a hotel room for the event itself and later on everyone just collapse and sleep there. Around 5am, the friend next to him woke up and tried to wake everyone up. But, the guy doesn't move at all. And when they flip him over, he already died and the face was totally purple.

A sudden death bring sorrow to his friends. My boyfriend describe that the groom of the bachelor party, he feels very responsible for his death. The groom kneel infront of the coffin and keep crying for the whole funeral.

Sad story hur?

We really have to prepare for these kind of unexpected situations. I also feel insecure so i bought my own accident insurance as well. Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment