Monday, September 5, 2011

I don't celebrate merdeka

Just an update for my clubbing night on 31st August 2011.
It doesn't really that sick until everyone of us drunk and puke. We just having fun snapping picture and some alcohol.
Meeting up with some 'long time no see friends'. I think the last time i hang out with them was last year. Unconsciously, some of the guy started to smoke in the pub. (Inner me shout: Wtf?)
They doesn't look more mature with that smoking, they look.. old and fragile.

Anyway, smoking really doesn't suit my image so i won't join them cause we are in the middle of 'clubbing'.

This is me and my cousin Michelle. Too lazy to upload others.



Two things i realize after the event is:
- I really gained weightSSS, i don't have suitable clothes for clubbing.
- I hardly get drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment