Monday, June 20, 2011

Trip to Singapore

The trip was real fun! Very addictive going for road trip with my best buddies. Will try my best to get another trip ready soon.
But always the worst part appears after the trip came to an end.
Wallet getting blank and hearing complains from my dad.
I'm still always disapprove my dad's egoistic personality. The very "china man minded".
He doesn't likes me to hang out too much.
Deeply in my heart, i told myself that i do not wanna be like my mom. Being the woman who only take care of family and not intruding men's business. And i still wanna enjoy more of my youth, go for extreme sports, visiting more different cultures.
Maybe cause by my personality, I hope that my future, I can get everything in balance.
...
Between my career, friends, and my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment