Sunday, June 26, 2011

My body condition

My menstrual came and continue for 3 weeks, still not ending by now. It was a terrible moment of suspecting the worst, when i still haven't been to any gynecology test. After getting advice from my boyfriend's mom, i decided to go to this female chinese medicine doctor at petaling utama. It was a very fast progress, filling in the personal information, walk to the room, getting my pulse reading.
She told me that i have to stop eating chicken and eggs, cold drinks and food. Especially soy bean milk are very bad for my body. Oh my, most of my favorite food contain all of this heavenly ingredients. By the way, it was so embarrassing when she told my boyfriend that i had a very weak "car engine". Zzz.
After all the criticize received from doctor, the very important thing is i have to learn how to cook my chinese herbs. When my boyfriend saw me getting so clumsy in the kitchen, he laughed and help me carry the hot pot to the table.
Luckily i had no problem on drinking the bitter chinese medicine. Got to go back clinic and meet the doctor next weekend. Hope that i will get better soon and they won't give me heavy chinese herbs.
P/S: When you see me eating one of prohibited food, please remind me or knock my head.

By the way, cooking chinese herbs always remind me of some jokes from stephen chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment