Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Need a clearer path

Not talking about path for future career or future life, was talking about hair...
Erhem *clearing throat*, HAIR REMOVAL.
Always feel troubled by over growth hair, i suspect that they keep heading to the wrong part of my body. I admit that my hair, the one on top of my head, they are thin and lesser than usual girl. But my facial hair, arms, knees and including my armpit, they are so productive until i spend a lot of time to DIY hair removing at home.
Lately i chat with my elder sister on msn over brazillian wax. We are just wondering, how we able to expose our most private part of our bodies to the beautician? And have to go through all the pain and itch. I start sweating just thinking about it. Started to survey for waxing shops nearby. Might go for a permanent hair removal if the budgets still in the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment