Monday, July 9, 2012

Hamsters

Suddenly my younger sister had this urge to keep hamster as pet. And here she bought a pair of hamsters and some of the basic accessories. Once i kept hamster before when i was around 10, unfortunately the shopkeeper that time gave me two male hamsters. No further productions.

I can't remember what type of hamster i bought in the past, i only knew that the hamsters now are extremely active and naughty. The cage was small, they climb all over, run the wheel madly, and destroying the toilet paper roll. They are picky on food too. My sister bought those processed hamster food, they only eat those dried corn and sunflowers seed, leave everything else behind.

My dog feels extremely irritated by the small creatures, and extremely jealous. To "enlighten" him i brought him for ride when possible.

The female hamster sleeping in the sauce plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment