Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pieces of memory

It was a really nice saturday afternoon, no rain. Just striking sunshine, so suitable for laundry. Laundry itself can't satisfy my weekend mood, too much time to spare. End up standing infront of makeup table for hours, to tidy all those different bottles of everything.

Turning everything up side down.
Found a metal box.

I recognize the box, and i thought i had thrown it away when i tidied last time. It remain at the inside corner of my drawer.

It took me kinda mentally huge effort to open the box. To read again all those notes written by first love, everytime it trigger a lot of confusing emotions.

Open one of the folded note from the stacks. I thought i will cry at first. But strangely i have the courage to read the second note.

I can only feel glad that i've been once putting all my efforts into this relationship.


Again, i put it back into the same drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment