Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The holiday project

I had been not so satisfy over my room lately, since my single bed divan already spoiled for year and now only left mattress on the floor. And the unnecessary fat sofa from my auntie when she moved, ate up quite some space.

Here's the layout description:


A. L-shape table moved to the window corner. (After remove sofa.)

B. Wardrobe park beside L-shape table for alignment.

C. New queen size bed. (I really need more space, bf always stay over night. And my dog can't give up his sleeping spot. Usually we 2 human + 1 dog squeeze in a super single bed =_=)

D. Small bed side table change to another side.

E. Biggest challenge ever, the bed will be too near to the door. In my imagination layout, plan to install a rail and put on half transparent curtain with some sort of designs on it. To create a corridor towards the space infront of wardrobe and L-shape table.

*I'm quite addicted to change my room layout, like to change different type of settings. But this time will need to find a queen size bed. Wallet bocor!*


No comments:

Post a Comment