Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photos Update

On sleepless night like this, I browse through my albums, do some thinking until I start feeling sleepy. One of the reason I invest into camera. I guess I love looking into the world through the lens. I choose the budget way, or chosen by the limited money in pocket. I bought a Canon dslr. Pretty amazed by all those functions unable done by normal compact camera. Pretty in love with it, although it had much weakness compare to higher range of dslr.
~
Here are few photos i like from my trip to Perth. Chosen from 1500 photos gallery.






Hard to change bad habit of slanting my camera a lot. Much more to improve.
Still working out on my portrait skills. Rarely have the chance to take pictures of friends lately.
~
Looking forward to the upcoming trip =)


No comments:

Post a Comment