Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cabin Luggage

At last! I found the cabin luggage i wanted the most among all other designs!
The light grey rugged surface, that oh-so-shiny silver handle. More contrary its more to a stylish and guy-ish cabin luggage.

On Sunday while shopping at Mid Valley, saw this Luggage Empire at 2nd floor. The luggage are more on trendy type compare to those traditional luggage shops at 1 Utama. The luggage i spotted on was on display and it was the very last unit. Can't bear seeing those scratches so i requested the staff to reserve a new one from their headquarter. Waiting for their call this week <3

Was yearning for a cabin luggage caused by last year trip to Singapore. I pack a lot and the hand carry bag is going to break my arm off from my shoulder. And realize Air Asia flights check in fees are getting more expensive. Anyway with the lovely new luggage will make it more convenient for my every up coming trips.




No comments:

Post a Comment